At the Holistic Bio Spa, we present a comprehensive program for treating metastatic cancer. It comprises up to six potentially curative alternative cancer treatments which have been shown to cure a significant number of patients. It also includes a number of helper treatments which have been shown to extend survival significantly. These are not curative, but they can most certainly extend life and they are likely to interact synergistically with the potentially curative treatments.
This approach obeys the two main “laws” for treating cancer. These are:
- Metastatic cancer should always be treated with multiple treatments. It is foolish to expect one treatment to be enough to give long-term survival.
- Multiple individually effective treatments should act synergistically. Suppose treatment A confers 10 units of benefit, and treatment B the same. Expect the two treatments together to result in, say, 25 units of benefit.
Cancer patients typically only find helper cancer treatments. Chemotherapy (with some exceptions) is a low-quality helper treatment. Immunotherapy is a higher quality helper treatment. Radiation therapy is mainly a palliative treatment.
Natural therapies are typically higher quality helper treatments, with Avemar probably the best.
Potentially curative alternative cancer treatments are available in some “natural therapy” clinics, but we believe we are the only clinic offering multiple curative treatments.
The program is safe and painless, but it does involve work. You must not underestimate the difficulty of surviving later stage cancer. No matter what your status, if you aren’t getting good enough results, you need to expand the treatment.
Alternative Cancer Treatments VS Other Programs
- Standard treatment chemo, RT, etc. Expect this to increase survival by a median of 10-20 % but with a wide range of outcomes. One guy I know had chemotherapy which converted an estimated 12-month survival to 2 months. Others have extended their lives by 100 % or more. Side effects range from trivial to horrendous, including death.
- Alternative therapy based treatments. A competent alternative oriented practitioner should extend life by at least 100 %. Side effects should be minimal.
- We know the performance of each potentially curative treatments. We don’t know the performance of multiple therapies combined. Common sense suggests it should be extremely effective.
- The combined program has been under development for some time and no one has yet received a large group of treatments. We have seen excellent results.
Potentially Curative Treatments
At the Holistic Bio Spa, we offer six potentially curative and multiple helper alternative cancer treatments which can act synergistically with the potentially curative treatments for all cancers.
- We have a special fast and diet that starves cancer.
- We offer major ozone autohemotherapy.
- We have been doing intravenous vitamin C for over 25 years.
- Dr. Beard discovered a cure for cancer over 100 years ago using pancreatic enzymes. We use his protocol on all cancer patients.
- We use oral THC and CBD Medical Marijuana. Cancer is now thought to be a metabolic/mitochondrial disease.
We are using intravenous phosphatidylcholine. This may be a potentially curative or helper treatment. We do not know at this time.
- The IV phosphatidylcholine has additional benefits in treating atherosclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and many diseases. LDN, (low dose Naltrexone) may also be a potentially curative therapy.
Our helper alternative cancer treatments, which can also be potentially curative therapies include:
- IV and oral laetrile,
- IV Mistletoe (Iscador, Helixor)
- Low Dose Naltrexone
- Breathing (the Frolov device)
- FAR infrared sauna
- colon hydrotherapy
- exercise breathing in pure oxygen (EWOT)
- herbal and mushroom extracts
- emotional release programs.
- We also use EDTA and DMPS chelation and mitochondrial nutrients such as CoQ10, Acetyl Carnitine, and R Lipoic Acid.
You can call the Holistic Bio Spa in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico to get more information about our alternative cancer treatments.
No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without written permission. The content on this blog was written by Jake Ames, MD, HMD and is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment by your primary physician.