Prevent coronavirus with practical steps and measures
The outbreak of COVID-19 has significantly impacted some countries. Because we care about you and your loved one’s health, we want to share with you some crucial reminders in case you are faced with an outbreak of coronavirus in your area:
- Remain calm. While it is good to be alert and take reasonable precautions, our reaction should be based on the facts, not on fear.
- Follow Government Recommendations. Local authorities often implement precautions. It is good to stay informed and comply with the government’s regulations.
- Promote Good Hygiene. It is crucial to wash your hands regularly with soap and water. We should also keep clean frequently touched surfaces in our home and at our place of work. Also, medical experts discourage shaking hands in such situations, as this could continue the spread of disease.
- Show Consideration to Others. If you are sick, it is best to stay home to avoid infecting others. The World Health Organization advises “if you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority.”
Keep calm, and book an intravenous Vitamin C!
Protect yourself from coronavirus naturally by boosting your immune system
If you are feeling healthy and strong, that’s great news, let’s keep it that way.
1. Get a high-dose vitamin C IV
Why get vitamin C intravenously and not orally? The maximum amount of vitamin C you can take orally in a day is about 10,000 mg to 12,000 mg. If you exceed this amount, your body will not be able to absorb it and benefit fully, and you may experience gastrointestinal issues like cramping and even diarrhea.
Intravenous Vitamin C therapy is a great way to get a large dosage of minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants into your bloodstream. It allows your body to give the ammunition needed to fight coronavirus successfully. Here are some of our Vitamin C IV doses you can get at our clinic:
- 25,000 Mg
- 75,000 Mg
- 50,000 Mg
- 100,000 Mg
Take a look at this study the US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health published with regards to the effectiveness of vitamin C in preventing and relieving the symptoms of virus-induced respiratory infections.
We look forward to helping you feel boosted and stress-free with our intravenous vitamin C!
2. Take these 7 immune-boosting and antioxidant supplements
Our holistic doctors also recommend the following 2 month’s worth supply of supplements to prevent and fight coronavirus:
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin A
- Transfer Factor
- Lugol’s iodine
3. Use Thieves® Essential Oils
We also love oiling up with pure essential oils. One of our go-to’s is Thieves® essential oil blend. A powerful combination of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary essential oils that fills any space with a rich, spicy aroma.
- You can take 1 drop orally 3 times a day with water or directly.
- Gently rub a couple of drops daily or each time you go out on your chest, throat, and the soles of your feet. Dilute with coconut oil as it may be caustic to the skin.
- Disinfect and clean your home by adding some drops of essential oils to your soap.
- Diffuse periodically at home to protect the body against viruses and clean the air.
You can get Thieves® essential oil at the Holistic Bio Spa, or we can ship it to you.
4. Prepare immune-boosting home remedies
Make this Russian antibiotic drink at least a couple times per week:
- Fresh orange juice
- Fresh garlic cloves
- Chili pepper
- Olive oil
5. Mesenchymal Stem Cell Treatment
According to the US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, “Mesenchymal stromal cells (MSCs) have been investigated as a treatment for various inflammatory diseases because of their immunomodulatory and reparative properties.”
Mesenchymal stem cells help your body to repair and heal like it did when you were an infant. These stem cells can become any natural cell in your body, which allows your body to regenerate and produce the needed healthy cells to reverse or prevent health conditions.
Do you have more questions or need more proof?
Schedule a consultation to talk about how you can make the most of the regenerative power of stem cells! While more expensive, this is definitely an option.
In conclusion, we don’t want to panic, but instead, take action and use preventive measures to take care of our health and our loved ones.
- Remain calm and practice good hygiene measures.
- Get a high-dose vitamin C IV.
- Take the above immune-boosting supplements.
- Make sure you have Thieves® essential oils handy everywhere you go.
What to do next?
Download our free eBook: The Ultimate Guide To Holistic Medicine!
Give me the free eBook!
See what a Healing Vacation is all about.
View our medical tourism recommendations for Puerto Vallarta.
Vallarta Travel & Recommendations!
At the Holistic Bio Spa, we are a team of medical professionals experienced in helping people from the United States, Canada, Europe, South America, and Central America to heal on their own terms and well-being from cancer, Lyme disease, depression, fibromyalgia, and other serious ailments. We hope to share some light in your search for proper health care.