Stop stressing about what to make for the holidays, natural healthy holiday recipes are the way to go!
We all look forward to spending time with family during the holidays, but we definitely don’t want want to gain extra weight.
Because we want you to give your family your very best in the kitchen, while maintaining your figure, we have come up with some vegan-friendly healthy recipes for the holiday season.
It gets better; if you haven’t gotten rid of your allergies with the SCIO Quantum Biofeedback yet, this holiday treat is gluten-free!
Healthy Holiday Recipe: Gluten-free + Vegan-friendly Fruit Bake
Ingredients for Making A Healthy Holiday Fruit Bake
- 2 cup sliced apples
- 2 cups green pear slices
- 1 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 cup natural pineapple chunks (not canned)
- lemon juice
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp agave or honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 stick melted butter (or an equivalent of coconut/vegan butter)
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
How to prepare my healthy Fruit Bake holiday recipe?
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- In a large bowl, toss your fruit and add in 1-2 tsp lemon juice. Set aside.
- In another glass bowl, combine your melted butter, sugar, spices, and coconut oil.
- Add in honey and a little bit of your leftover pineapple juice as well.
- Add butter mixture to your fruit and coat evenly.
- Pour fruit evenly in a 9×12 baking dish.
- Pour the leftover butter on top.
- baking for 1 hr.
- Add your nuts last.
- Mix fruit again and serve.
Make it Vegan!
You can make your healthy holiday fruit bake recipe vegan by using melted coconut butter or vegan butter!
Time to stay healthy together
At Holistic Bio Spa we love making natural healthy holiday vegan-friendly dishes. But more importantly, we love sharing our recipes with those whom we love (you), knowing that we are contributing to keeping those close to our heart healthy and happy.