Have you found yourself worrying about your sexual performance as you near middle-age-hood? Do you face an inward dilemma every time you need to pee?
Men entering midlife can experience hormonal changes that can cause benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH), prostatitis, or prostate cancer. These can result in painful discomfort, decreased urine flow, and an emasculating downturn in your sex life.
In this post, you will discover common natural remedies to prostate problems that can help men reduce the symptoms and, at times, even eliminate them.
Getting to know your prostate
The prostate is a gland (about the size of a walnut) that wraps around the urethra. It’s part of a man’s reproductive system and it plays an essential role in proper sexual function. Although the gland starts out small, it tends to enlarge as a man ages.
3 common prostate problems:
1. Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) results from an excessively enlarged prostate. And according to WebMD, your odds of developing this condition may be higher than you want:
- 31-40 year-olds: 1 in 12
- 51-60 year-olds: about 1 in 2
- +80 year-olds: more than 8 in 10
2. Prostatitis is often diagnosed when unhealthy inflammation or an infection is present in the prostate. Surprisingly so, this condition is most common in young and middle-aged men, about 5% to 10% of men develop prostate inflammation in their life.
3. Prostate cancer is shockingly common. 1 man in 6 will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in his lifetime. African-American men and men who have a family history of prostate cancer can double your risk of having prostate cancer. Surprisingly, only 1 in 35 men die of prostate cancer. Must be all the natural cancer remedies out there.
Solution to Prostate Problems: THE “3 P’S”
We want to Prevent Prostate Problems. HOW?
First of all, prostate medical examinations are recommended for all men from middle-age onwards.
Second, minor tweaks in your lifestyle and diet go a long way in keeping your mojo strong and healthy.
For example, BPH is usually associated with changes in your hormones and metabolism causes the accumulation of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), one of the substances thought to be responsible for BPH.
So, proper resting habits, exercise, and a simple Hormone Streaming at our Holistic Bio Spa center for alternative medicine would do the trick and get your prostate back to normal size.
If you are a man, it is smart to prevent prostate problems NOW by including these natural herbal proven remedies. Better to be safe, not miserably sorry later.
Natural Remedies to Prostate Problems (and where to get them)
- Nettle contains several anti-inflammatory flavonoids, and, as a diuretic, has been shown to be helpful in clearing uric acid from the body. As well, nettle may help support the hormone binding proteins in the blood.
- Flaxseed is rich in antioxidants, and omega-3 fatty acids, and has shown anti-inflammatory properties.
- Bioperine is an extract of black pepper, and studies have indicated it significantly enhances the body’s absorption and utilization of several vitamins, minerals, and herbal agents.
- Zinc and selenium are not just excellent antioxidants but they can also contribute to the proper functioning of male genital organs.
There you have it, nature’s remedies for prostate problems in a simple blog post.
You might be thinking to yourself, “Oh this is great! But where am I supposed to get all this stuff?!”
We got your back! 😉
PRO-State Power: The Ultimate Prostate Supplement
PRO-State Power is one of our top-selling natural supplements made with the highest quality ingredients.
And you can get it at a discounted price, only $100 MXN instead of $450 MXN.
Give our amazing team a call at +52 (322) 221 1607 and we will do our best to put one aside for you so you have enough time to pick it up and pay. They’re going fast!
With the ingredients mentioned above and many more, this supplement will supplement your body’s natural healing properties and give the needed assets for your prostate problems to exponentially decline and your male pride to speedily rise.