Stem Cell Therapy For Shoulder In Mexico
Should I Get Stem Cell Therapy For Shoulder Instead Of Surgery?
‘‘Stem cells are the building blocks … they can go on to form things like bone, ligaments, cartilage. We just proved that we are able to perform this procedure!"
The shoulder joint is one of the most essential and powerful joints you own. You need this harmonious synchrony of muscles, tendons, and ligaments to be able to excel in your sport throughout the week, pick up your coffee mug in the morning, and give someone a needed hug.
The problem? We get hurt playing. We grow old, and things no longer heal as they used to.
The solution? Stem cell therapy for shoulder at Holistic Bio Spa!
- There is only about a 40% success rate reported from over 40,000 rotator cuff surgeries performed each year in the USA.
- So 6 out of 10 patients don’t heal well after the surgery and still cannot use their shoulder properly.
- Your options include arthroscopic shoulder surgery or shoulder joint replacement surgery with a metal or synthetic prosthetic.
- The surgery is extremely painful.
- You’ll need months of recovery and painful rehab to become functional.
- This prolongued downtime affects your income.
- Surgery is very expensive, more so if there are complications!
- You may become dependant on opioid pain medication or steroid injections to numb the symptoms.
- Stem cell patients in the USA report a 70% success rate.
- Adding Holistic Bio Spa’s proprietary protocols, we bring that success rate up to 90-100%!
- Patients from senior citizens to pro atheletes report a 70% to 100% improvement in pain relief, strength, and range of motion.
- An injection of stem cells is considered a minimally invasive, painless procedure.
- You will not experience pain after the procedure. Perhaps some minor joint stiffness for about 48 hours.
- Your ligaments, muscles, and cartilage in the shoulder joint will continue to regenerate naturally for months—even years in some cases!
- Your health insurance may not cover this type of alternative medicine.
- Stem cells are far less expensive in the short and long run since typically you will only need one injection.
What is Shoulder Stem Cell Therapy?
Stem cell therapy is a natural, minimally-invasive alternative to shoulder replacement surgery or arthroscopic surgery.
We use mesenchymal stem cells which are pluripotent undifferentiated cells that can become any type of cell in the body. These “mother” cells help your body naturally repair bodily tissues at a rapid rate.
Stem cells are 100% safely and ethically sourced without endangering human lives and can:
FREE Telemedicine Evaluation!
Zero commitments, zero judgments, and zero risk — just a free virtual case evaluation where you will meet with one of our Patient Advisors to make sure we can provide the right treatments for your condition (before you jump on a plane).
Subsequently, one of our doctors may conduct a medical review of your case:
So, are you ready to take control of your health?
How Do Stem Cells Repair The Shoulder?
Suddenly, 50 million strong builder cells arrive and say, “I’m here to help. What do you need me to be? I can turn into tendon tissue, muscle tissue, or cartilage tissue!”
Oh, what a relief to have some backup!
So it is with Holistic Bio Spa’s proprietary stem cell therapy protocol.
Scientists and researchers explain that when applied to an arthritic joint (like your shoulder), this is how mesenchymal stem cells work:
- They develop (differentiate) into needed tendon, muscle, and cartilage tissue, thus rebuilding thick cartilage and damaged tissue.
- Their presence suppresses inflammation, which makes arthritis less painful.
- The stem cells continually release specific proteins (called cytokines) that stop degeneration and decrease pain.
How Is Stem Cell Therapy Performed at Holistic Bio Spa?
Every good farmer knows that for something to grow, you need the right type of seeds and healthy soil.
So, our doctors conduct extensive laboratory blood tests for over 64 markers to determine which type of stem cells will work best for your goals and health condition. We then recommend various detoxing and metabolic-balancing treatments to maximize your investment. For example: cleaning your blood plasma by removing cellular waste and heavy metals, balancing your hormones, and a clinically personalized nutritional program. This preparation phase is a crucial factor because if the stem cells do not have the right building blocks and environment to create new healthy tissue, your results will be suboptimal.
Time to plant the seeds! Far better than options available in the USA, our doctors can administer 100% safe and ethical cellular therapies approved by the Federal Health Ministry such as exosomes, PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma), autologous stem cells, natural killer cells, and mesenchymal stem cells (from the placenta and umbilical cord) combined with holistic medical treatments to prompt your body to regenerate cells and tissues at a faster rate.
The stem cells will turn into healthy new cells, thus regenerating affected regions for several months. But it doesn’t have to stop there!
Seeds grow best when given proper nutrients and care. Therefore, our doctors will recommend additional treatments like intravenous medical-grade therapies with vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants, peptides, and trace minerals, NAD therapy, ozone therapy, high-quality nutritional supplements, and joint formulas to help your body to maintain a healthy, harmonious environment so that the stem cells can properly do their rebuilding work.
A single injection contains millions of stem cells that go to work regenerating your body 6 months to 2 years!
Nobody comes close to our holistic protocol for regenerative medicine with stem cells.
We understand that, while worthwhile, this is a big investment in your health. That’s why (unlike others) we don’t just inject stem cells in you and walk away hoping for the best. Our proprietary procedure for administering stem cells makes sure you get the best results possible. Watch how:
Regenerate Your Shoulder With Stem Cell Therapy
- United States
- Central America
- Puerto Vallarta
- Punta Mita
- Marina Vallarta
- Nuevo Vallarta