Alternative Treatments For Neurological Disorders
Holistic Treatments For Neurological Disorders
- What are neurological disorders? Neurological disorders are diseases of the central nervous system (CNS) and the peripheral nervous system (PNS). The CNS represents the nerves within the brain and spinal cord, and the PNS includes the nerves and ganglia outside the brain and spinal cord. A neurological disorder is, therefore, an irregularity of, the brain, cranial nerves, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, nerve roots, autonomic nervous system, neuromuscular junction, and the muscles.
- What are some of the symptoms of a neurological disorder?
- Seizures and tremors
- Unexplained pain
- Pain, tingling, or muscle weakness
- Temporary blindness in one or both eyes,
- Memory problems,
- Partial or complete paralysis
- Decreased cognitive abilities
- Mood changes
- Muscle weakness
- Partial or complete loss of sensation
- Difficulty reading and writing
- Decreased alertness
- What causes neurological disorders? With aging, our bodies start to decay slowly. This natural process, whether accelerated by your lifestyle or not, can cause the nervous systems in your body to begin to fade. Genetics and a traumatic injury may also create such problems. But believe it or not, there are many toxins, deficiencies, and bacterial, viral, fungal, and parasitic infections that affect the nervous system, such as:
- Lyme disease
- Mycobacterial tuberculosis
- Neisseria meningitidis
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- West Nile Virus
- Mercury, lead, aluminum, and other heavy metals
- Pesticides, Herbicides, Fungicides, and the like
- MTHFR Gene Mutation
- Deficiency of Omega 3, vitamin B12, and others
- Hormonal deficiency
These pathogens, toxins, deficiencies, and infections can either affect the CNS or the PNS leading to neurological problems. Too often, the body’s natural immune response to fight these may inadvertently cause damage to your nervous system. Unless the underlying root cause of the disorder is discovered and treated, your neurological system will not be able to recover.
- Which neurological disorders can be treated? Almost all of them! While nobody can guarantee the complete reversal of a degenerative neurological disorder for which no definite cure has been developed, our patients have experienced sustainable improvement and at times even full recovery from the following types of disorders:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Autoimmune Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Lou Gehrig’s disease (ALS)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
How Do We Treat Neurological Disorders with Holistic Medicine?
Our team of doctors, registered nurses, and therapists are very compassionate and understanding of what you are going through. We do our best to help our patients achieve optimal health.
With the help of a holistic bio-dentist, you will eliminate dental neurotoxins such as mercury amalgam fillings, root canals, cavities, and other heavy metals or pathogens that may be affecting your central and peripheral nervous system.
- Full Laboratory Tests We are experts at comprehensive laboratory testing. Some of our laboratory tests include testing for the MTHFR mutation, lipoprotein (a), homocysteine, fibrinogen, CRP-HS, IgM Western Blot tests and other Lyme disease-related blood tests from IgeneX Corporation, APOE genotype, live-cell darkfield microscopy, comprehensive thyroid and steroid hormones, human growth hormone, RBC mineral analysis, gluten and gliadin antibodies, full lipid and chemistry panels, complete blood counts, urinalysis, and lipid panels.
- Full Medical History Mapping To obtain a comprehensive medical history, we find out if the patient has a history of consuming diet colas (aspartame) and MSG, the person’s diet (ratio of protein to fats to carbohydrates), history of chronic stress, alcohol history, what types of fats they consume and their cooking oils, family history of celiac disease or gluten intolerance, mold exposure, food allergies, smoking history, current or past hypertension, etc. We also examine to see if the patient has ever had or still has root canals and mercury amalgam dental fillings, as these heavy metals are exposed directly to the nerves in your jaw, and over time affect the nervous system as a whole.
Ask About Our Natural Neurological Disorder Treatments In Mexico
- United States
- Central America
- Puerto Vallarta
- Marina Vallarta
- Nuevo Vallarta