Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy in Mexico
Oxygen Is Essential For Good Health
In the quest for healing, a basic strategy we follow at all our clinics for most medical conditions is to increase oxygenation levels in your body. Why? Because oxygen is a basic necessity for our bodies to function, repair, and fight infection, so with increased oxygen in your system, the greater the health benefits.
Why Would I Need Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy?
Did you know that when a tissue is injured or infected, it needs even more oxygen to survive? The increased stress on the region makes your body work extra hard to keep that part of you alive and well.
Thus is why hyperbaric oxygen therapy is needed to promote healing and cellular regeneration by increased oxygenation.
Similarly, while exerting yourself exercising, you start breathing heavier without even thinking about it. This is the body’s natural response to get more oxygen so that those muscles and systems can keep up with the demand and not burn out completely.
Came here for stem cell treatment and am enjoying many of their other services. Love this place and the staff. All very kind, caring, and professional. I highly recommend them to everyone!
Mary Reichert- Patient at Holistic Bio Spa
What is Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy?
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) is when you enter a treatment chamber pressurized (up to 3 times the normal atmospheric pressure) and breathing in compressed air. By bombarding your system with oxygen in this way, every pore, organ, and tissue will be fully oxygenated, thus promoting system-wide healing! Commonly nested under the diving medicine specialty, hyperbaric medicine is also used in holistic, regenerative, and sports medicine. This treatment is performed in a clinic with a pressure chamber and a way of delivering oxygen. The HBOT procedure is operated and monitored by qualified health professionals who will make sure you are safe and comfortable at all times.
Benefits and Applications of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy at our Clinics in Mexico
FAQS About The Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber
- How Does Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Work? The acting principal of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is based on its ability to significantly boost oxygen levels under a pressurized, controlled environment.
The goal? To fill your pores and blood plasma with enough oxygen to repair tissues and restore normal body function.
- How much does hyperbaric oxygen therapy cost? A single session for hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) in a federally-approved chamber in the USA and Canada can be expensive. We can help you get hyperbaric oxygen therapy at a significantly lower cost than in the USA and Canada! Call us at +52 (322) 221 1607 to consult package prices for 5, 10, or more sessions at an alternative medicine clinic in Mexico.
- What is the hyperbaric oxygen procedure like? Hospitalization is not required if you will be using the monoplace hyperbaric chamber which normally fits 1 person or a mother and child. Here is a basic outline:
- You lay on the comfortable bed inside the chamber.
- The chamber is sealed to prevent pressure abnormalities.
- The hyperbaric chamber is then slowly pressurized with filtered compressed air.
- Your body begins healing as you breathe in and absorb oxygen via the pores.
- The HBOT session lasts 60 minutes. With your oxygen levels now greatly improved, the chamber is slowly depressurized and you come out renewed.
- How many sessions of HBOT will I need? To benefit from hyperbaric oxygen therapy, you’ll likely need more than one session. And most patients will use this service in conjunction with a holistic health protocol or with stem cells to maximize the results.
If you are in need of care for something relatively simple, like a minor sports injury, increased cognitive function or carbon monoxide poisoning, then you might only need 2 to 3 sessions in the hyperbaric oxygen chamber.
More serious and pervasive conditions like Lyme Disease and Parkinson’s will require anywhere between 10 to 40 hyperbaric oxygen sessions always in harmony with your medical history and assigned holistic health protocol.
- What does hyperbaric oxygen therapy feel like?
- Slight Pressure. You may feel a slight pressure in your ears like before you “pop” your ears while on an airplane.
- Temporary Tiredness. You might feel a little drowsy temporarily since your oxygen levels are increased while breathing compressed air in a pressurized environment.
- Hunger. With such healing being promoted, your body may require more fuel, making you feel hungry. The good thing is that you can ask for a delicious healthy meal from our team!
- Refreshed. With your organs and tissues oxygenized, you will feel refreshed, your skin will look clearer, and you will likely have more energy than when you went in the hyperbaric chamber.
- What are the contraindications for the hyperbaric chamber? Patients with an injured eardrum, with a collapsed lung (pneumothorax), who have claustrophobia, or who have a recent surgery affecting the ear canal should not receive hyperbaric oxygen therapy. Patients shouldn’t eat or smoke for 3-4 hours prior to the session.
You must always perform this treatment under the supervision of a qualified physician.
- Does the hyberbaric oxygen chamber work for Lyme disease? Absolutely! The bacteria that causes Lyme disease cannot exist in oxygen. Since hyperbaric oxygen therapy bombards your system with oxygen, every part of your body will be fully oxygenated, thus promoting system-wide healing!
For select Lyme disease patients, we offer a free online consultation with one of our doctors.
- Can the hyperbaric chamber improve stem cell therapy results? Yes. By increasing oxygenation in the body with the hyperbaric oxygen therapy chamber, you will be able to function, repair, and fight infections, which will enhance mobilization and differentiation of pluripotent stem cells.
- Does hyperbaric oxygen therapy help with Long COVID symptoms?
Yes, hyperbaric oxygen therapy helps with Long COVID. By increasing oxygenation in your body, you will be able to promote healing, cellular regeneration and eliminate infection and pathogens.
Where Should You Get Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy?
- United States
- Central America
- Puerto Vallarta
- Marina Vallarta
- Nuevo Vallarta