Stem Cells for Spinal Cord Injury in Mexico
Why Choose Stem Cell Therapy for Spinal Cord Injuries?
- A new hope for spinal cord repair!Each year, over 200,000 people suffer a spinal cord injury (SCI) and become partially or completely paralyzed due to a car accident, a sports accident, or some other cause of cellular degeneration. Sadly, most victims are young adults in their 20s and 30s, robbed of their physical and emotional independence. With their whole life ahead of them! Conventional treatments simply aim to restore limited mobility while managing the symptoms of a damaged spinal cord. But… Thanks to advancements in regenerative medicine, today a spinal cord injury is no longer viewed as incurable! Thanks to our international medical standard stem cell therapy at our alternative medicine clinic in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, we can help your body heal on its own without surgery. Each patient’s needs are different, so let’s meet to talk about your unique condition.
Our stem cell therapy in Mexico is performed under the highest quality international standards and regulated by governmental authorities.
Since we are not subject to political or corporate undertones that plague other healthcare systems, our regenerative medicine protocols are more effective than North America’s.
FREE Telemedicine Consultations!
Zero commitments, zero judgments, and zero risk—just a free virtual evaluation to make sure we can provide the right treatments for your condition.
After your consultation, you will be given a complimentary treatment plan to review with your loved ones and primary physician. Within your healing vacation itinerary, we will also recommend leisure activities in beautiful Puerto Vallarta as an added perk!
Are you ready to take control of your health?
What is a Spinal Cord Injury?
A spinal cord injury (SCI) is caused when any part of the spinal cord or nerves of the spinal canal becomes damaged. Mostly, such an injury is caused by a traumatic blow or cut to the spine.
To illustrate, the axons act like the protective rubber of an electrical wire. If the wire is exposed or severed, the electric signal can no longer flow to the neural cell body. Because of this obstacle in the lines of communication, it is understandable why paralyzed patients no longer have sensation in their legs nor can they send signals to their legs to move.
Since the spinal cord is the conduit for all the nerves to send and receive signals between the brain and the rest of the body (arms, legs, neck, torso, skin, and organs), an injury to the spinal cord may render a person with varying levels of paralysis or disability.
How Is Stem Cell Therapy Performed at Holistic Bio Spa?
Every good farmer knows that for something to grow, the soil needs to be right.
So, based on your unique health conditions, we recommend various detoxing and immune-strengthening holistic treatments. For example: nutrition is a big factor because if the stem cells do not have enough building blocks to create new tissue, your results will be suboptimal.
Time to plant the seeds! We combine 100% safe and certified mesehchymal stem cells with additional holistic medical alternatives like PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) to prompt your body to regenerate cells and tissues at a faster rate.
The stem cells will turn into healthy new cells, thus regenerating the affected regions even long after you step out of our clinic. But it doesn’t have to stop there.
Seeds grow best when given proper nutrients and care. Therefore, with optional therapies like exosomes, natural killer cells, ozone therapy, high-quality nutritional supplements, and joint formulas, we help your body to become a healthy, harmonious environment so that the stem cells can do their job properly.
A single injection contains millions of stem cells that go to work regenerating your body 6 months to 2 years!
Nobody comes close to our holistic protocol for regenerative medicine with stem cells.
We understand that, while worthwhile, this is a big investment in your health. That’s why (unlike others) we don’t just inject stem cells in you and walk away hoping for the best. Our proprietary procedure for administering stem cells makes sure you get the best results possible.
Frequently Asked Questions About Stem Cell Therapy
- Can stem cells really regrow new nerve cells?
For many decades, it was a common belief that we cannot regenerate new brain cells like neurons and axons. But recent advancements in regenerative medicine have proven that in fact, we can regenerate new nerve and brain cells!
Currently, stem cell treatments offer varying levels of recovery for patients with a spinal cord injury. For paraplegic patients (paralyzed from the neck down), increased autonomy and motor function may be expected. Full recovery usually is experienced by patients with less serious lesions.
- What is the prcoedure like?
How is the spinal cord stem cell treatment performed?
- Your consulting doctor at Holistic Bio Spa will review your lab tests and imaging (x-rays and/or MRI) to assess the damage.
- We may start out with 300 million pluripotent stem cells injected into the damaged area of the spine.
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) may also be administered to maximize the effectiveness of the healing.
- Regular physical therapy and check-ins must be scheduled to help the body remain in a state of hyper-healing.
- Immune-boosting treatments and nutritional programs are recommended to give the body the building blocks it needs to heal the spinal cord.
- Immediately after the stem cell injection, your spinal cord will begin healing.
- The extent of damage and results vary, but our patients experience a noticeable 70-100% improvement within 2-18 months.
- Which stem cells are used for spinal cord injuries?
Which stem cells are used for spinal cord injuries?
- Induced pluripotent stem cells
- Autologous stem cells
- Allogenic stem cells
- Mesenchymal stem cells
- Embryonic stem cells
- How many sessions will I need?
How many stem cell spinal injections you need depends on the amount of damage that needs to be repaired and your health condition. But generally speaking, 1 injection of 300 million mesenchymal stem cells produce remarkable tissue regeneration in just a few days.
Our international protocol is far more advanced than the doses in North America. This is why these 300 million stem cells will continue actively regenerating your damaged spinal cord for 6 months to 2 years! But not everybody is the same, so you may be advised to get a series of injections a few months or years apart.
Note: Some studies even suggest that stem cells injected into the body can continue reproducing and repairing for your entire life! But these studies are still not conclusive. What is known today is that the benefits of just a single injection endure for years.
- Is this procedure legal?
Are stem cells legal in Mexico?
Yes, our stem cells are legal in Mexico and approved and screened under international regulations. All of this is regulated by governmental authorities.
- How much do stem cells for spinal cord injury cost?
- Insurance coverage and financing?
Can I pay for stem cells with health insurance?
You will have to check with your international insurance provider what percentage, if any, they will cover.
What if your insurance provider does not cover this type of regenerative medicine? Our third-party medical financing partners can help you maximize medical insurance coverage and benefits. They can also help finance all of your health treatments and stem cell injections.
- Do I really need stem cells if the body already heals itself?
Fact: Your body is super wise when it comes to knowing how to heal you. The problem?
As we age our number of stem cells starts to dwindle (especially if a pathogenic agent is causing further damage). Kids scab their knees all the time and bounce back quickly. But as adults, we are left with fewer and fewer building blocks to make repairs. So some “less important” areas of the body start to decay rapidly.
This makes sense because your body wisely wants to prioritize using your few remaining stem cells to repair your heart, your vital organs, and keep your brain functioning.
By harnessing the power of stem cells, you can give your body that healing boost it needs to regenerate at an unprecedented rate.
- What is your clinic like?
We are located in the heart of one of Mexico’s most beautiful, peaceful, and thriving tropical tourist destinations. No patient of ours ever complains about the safe, inexpensive, and paradisaic healing vacation they enjoy while here in Puerto Vallarta! You go on vacation and return home a healthier you… what else can we ask for? Sign me up!
Note: Just because stem cell therapy isn’t as widely-recognized as surgery and prescription drugs, does not mean that it doesn’t work, nor that it is not a safe alternative. Nature has been around much longer than pharmaceutical companies, and it tends to do the job way better.
Did you know? No other clinic in the world offers our complementing holistic medical treatments under one roof. We are the only one!
Where to Get Stem Cells for Spinal Cord Injury